Super Bowl LIV is right around the corner, and online sportsbooks are now pushing out tons of prop bets for the championship game. Proposition bets have nothing to do with the final score and are intended for people looking to wager on the big game with little to no knowledge of the teams playing.
Super Bowl LIV Props are fun and can be a great way to earn some extra cash while watching the biggest betting event of the year. Most props are centered around the game and the politics involved. You can find props based on player performance, pregame activities, post-game activities, and just about any other thing that could unfold on the field.
18-year-old bettors can take advantage of prop bets and other ways to bet on the Super Bowl by using offshore sportsbooks that will accept US registrations. Since the boom of the internet, sports bettors have been taking their bets online, and over the past 20 years, the industry has grown into a trusted source for sports bettors around the world.
US gambling laws do not address offshore sports betting sites, and therefore the service is legal across most of the United States. However, some states such as Connecticut and Washington have passed specific state laws targeting offshore sportsbooks, making them illegal within their state lines.
Since the repeal of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) in 2018, domestic sports betting services have spread across the United States. There are currently multiple sports betting states that allow bettors as young as 18 the option to bet on sports. Most state-based services require players to be at least 21 years of age, but you can find a few states that will allow 18-year-old players.
Below you will find select prop bets for Super Bowl LIV that can be played at Bovada’s Sportsbook. You can click here to see more prop bets and to sign up for an account if you are looking to get in on the betting action.
National Anthem Props:
- National Anthem – Will Demi Lovato Forget Or Omit A Word From The National Anthem?
- Yes +550
- No -1000
- National Anthem – Will Any Player Take A Knee During The National Anthem?
- Yes +550
- No -1000
- Result Of First Coaches Challenge
- Play Stands -110
- Play Overturned -130
- San Francisco 49ers – Total Defense And Special Team Touchdowns
- Over 1.5 +900
- Under 1.5 -3500
- What Will Happen First In The Game?
- Sack -110
- What Will Happen To The Price Of Bitcoin (BTC) During The Superbowl?
- Bitcoin Price Is More At Games End -140
- Bitcoin Price Is Less At Games End EVEN
Donald Trump Props:
- Will Donald Trump Attend The Game?
- Yes +240
- No -380
- Total Donald Trump Tweets On February 2nd?
- Over 13.5 +130
- Under 13.5 -170
- Which Commercial Will Appear First? – Donald Trump Or Michael Bloomberg
- Donald Trump -350
- Michael Bloomberg +225