18+ Super Bowl 56 Betting Sites: Odds, Lines, and Props
The Super Bowl is the pinnacle of NFL Football betting and each year, the championship game receives more action than any other sporting event in the country—and by a large margin. Luckily for gamblers in the US, there are some secure, high quality, and legal 18+ Super Bowl betting sites to choose from.
A projected total of $6 billion is expected to be wagered on Super Bowl 55, and an estimated 23 million American adults will place a bet on the game, meaning 1 out of every 10 people over the age of 18 will have money riding on the biggest professional football game of the year.
If you are an 18+ sports bettor and you want to wager on the Super Bowl 55 point spread, money line, over/under or any of the hundreds of prop bets, the online sportsbooks we recommend are trusted industry leaders not only because they are the safest and most secure betting sites on the Internet, but also because they offer the best odds on every Super Bowl line.
Best 18 And Over Online Sportsbooks
Where You Can Bet On Super Bowl 56 Legally
|Bovada||50% Up To $250||4.7/5||Visit SiteReview|
|Betonline||50% Up To $1,000||4.6/5||Visit Site|
|Mybookie||50% Up To $1,000||4.5/5||Visit Site|
|Xbet||100% Up To $500||4.4/5||Visit Site|
|Bookmaker||50% Up To $500||4.4/5||Visit Site|
|SportsBetting||50% Up To $1,000||4.3/5||Visit Site|
Can I bet on the Super Bowl at age 18?
If you live in the U.S. and are at least eighteen years old, then you can legally sign up and bet at any of our recommended online sportsbooks for Super Bowl 55 or any other sporting event without breaking any of the US sports betting laws. The offshore betting sites we list are licensed and have provided American adults with safe and secure deposit and withdrawal transactions for decades. For further information about state services see our gambling age by state reference guide.
18+ Guide to Betting on Super Bowl 56
If this is your first time betting, then it’s important to have a strategy in mind before placing money on this year’s Super Bowl. Here are a few tips to help you increase your chances of winning when the Lombardi Trophy is presented to this season’s NFL champion.
Who is Going to Win Super Bowl 55?
Now that the 2020-21 NFL playoffs have concluded, the dust has settled and the remaining two teams from the AFC and NFC that will compete in Super Bowl LV are the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Will Tom Brady win his 7th NFL Championship and further separate himself from the pack as the greatest of all time, or will Patrick Mahomes earn his 2nd title in as many years and start his Lombardi collection?
Tune on to CBS on February 7 at 6:30 pm to witness these two legends go head-to-head to determine how the next chapter of the NFL history books will be written.
Odds To Win Super Bowl 56
- Kansas City Chiefs +500
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +650
- Green Bay Packers +1200
- Los Angeles Rams +1300
- Buffalo Bills +1400
- San Francisco 49ers +1500
- Cleveland Browns +1800
- Baltimore Ravens +2000
- Dallas Cowboys +2500
- Indianapolis Colts +2500
- New Orleans Saints +2500
- Seattle Seahawks +2500
- Miami Dolphins +3000
- Pittsburgh Steelers +3300
- Tennessee Titans +3500
- Los Angeles Chargers +4000
- New England Patriots +4500
- Arizona Cardinals +5500
- Carolina Panthers +5500
- Chicago Bears +6000
- Las Vegas Raiders +6000
- Minnesota Vikings +6000
- Atlanta Falcons +6600
- Philadelphia Eagles +6600
- Washington Football Team +6600
- Denver Broncos +8000
- New York Giants +8000
- New York Jets +10000
- Cincinnati Bengals +12500
- Detroit Lions +15000
- Houston Texans +15000
- Jacksonville Jaguars +15000
Super Bowl Betting Limits For 18 & Up
There is a common saying among professional handicappers and investors on Wall Street, and it’s essentially reframing the question to “How much are you willing to lose?”
Basically, this is to ensure that should the absolute worst happen, you’d still be able to eat tomorrow or pay rent on time. Betting on the Super Bowl is fun and exciting, especially if you win, but you should always “Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.” That’s how to wager responsibly.
Experienced gamblers recommend setting a bet limit of 3% of your total bankroll. This allows for extended betting activity and provides the room for rookie bettors to learn the ropes without blowing all their chips too early in the game.
Super Bowl Bet Types
There are hundreds of betting options for the Super Bowl each year and it essentially can be broken down into four types:
- Point Spread: A set number where the favorite (-) is expected to win by a certain margin over the underdog (+). A bet on the favorite wins if they win by more than the set number, and a bet on the underdog wins if they lose by less than the set number or win the game outright.
- Money Line: A set of odds where only the winner of the game must be picked correctly to win a bet. A bet on the favorite pays out less due to being more likely to win, and a bet on the underdog pays out more due to being less likely to win.
- Over/Under: A set number of total points scored by both teams where a bet must be placed on whether the combined final score will fall over or under the set number.
- Prop Bets: A type of bet not directly related to the outcome of the game. The Super Bowl features hundreds of different types including odds on all player and team stats as well as novelty type options on commercials, the halftime show, national anthem, color of the Gatorade shower, and many others.
Super Bowl Betting Tips for 18 and Over Bettors
If you’ve read this far into our guide, then you are well on your way to making an informed Super Bowl bet at one of our recommended sportsbooks. Here are a couple of more tips we can offer that can help new sports bettors get started.
- 18+ bettors should only wager with disposable funds, meaning the income that is left over after all essential bills are paid. Coming up with a monthly sports betting budget is a great start to responsible gaming.
- One final piece of advice we can offer is to shop the Super Bowl odds. Each over 18 online sportsbooks will feature different odds, so if you’ve decided which team you want to bet on, shop the Super Bowl betting lines across the sites we recommend to find the one that will provide the highest payout. You can also use this helpful tip when betting on college football or other sports such as boxing.
Everything you need to know about Super Bowl 55
Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Date: February 7, 2021
Kickoff: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
Point Spread: Chiefs -3.5, Bucs +3.5
Money Line: Chiefs -170, Bucs +150
National Anthem: Jazmine Sullivan and Eric Church
Halftime Show: The Weeknd