18+ Super Bowl 56 Betting Sites: Odds, Lines, and Props
The Super Bowl is the pinnacle of NFL Football betting and each year, the championship game receives more action than any other sporting event in the country—and by a large margin. Luckily for gamblers in the US, there are some secure, high-quality, and legal 18+ Super Bowl betting sites to choose from.
A projected total of $6 billion is expected to be wagered on Super Bowl 56, and an estimated 23 million American adults will place a bet on the game, meaning 1 out of every 10 people over the age of 18 will have money riding on the biggest professional football game of the year.
If you are an 18+ sports bettor and you want to wager on the Super Bowl 56 point spread, money line, over/under, or any of the hundreds of prop bets, the online sportsbooks we recommend are trusted industry leaders not only because they are the safest and most secure betting sites on the Internet, but also because they offer the best odds on every Super Bowl line.
Best 18 And Over Online Sportsbooks
Where You Can Bet On Super Bowl 56 Legally
|Mybookie||50% Up To $1,000||4.6/5||Visit SiteReview|
|Betonline||50% Up To $1,000||4.6/5||Visit SiteReview|
|Xbet||100% Up To $500||4.4/5||Visit Site|
|Bovada||50% Up To $1,000||4.3/5||Visit SiteReview|
|SportsBetting||50% Up To $1,000||4.2/5||Visit Site|
|Bookmaker||50% Up To $500||4.1/5||Visit Site|
Can I bet on the Super Bowl at age 18?
If you live in the U.S. and are at least eighteen years old, then you can legally sign up and bet at any of our recommended online sportsbooks for Super Bowl 56 or any other sporting event without breaking any of the US sports betting laws. The offshore betting sites we list are licensed or regulated and have provided
American adults with safe and secure deposit and withdrawal transactions for decades. For further information about state services see our gambling age by state reference guide.
18+ Guide to Betting on Super Bowl LVI
If this is your first time betting, then it’s important to have a strategy in mind before placing money on this year’s Super Bowl. Here are a few tips to help you increase your chances of winning when the Lombardi Trophy is presented to this season’s NFL champion.
Who is Going to Win Super Bowl 56?
Once the 2021-22 NFL playoffs conclude, the best teams in the NFL will compete in Super Bowl LVI. The current Super Bowl 56 futures odds are predicting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the second year in a row, with Patrick Mahomes and company narrowly favored to get revenge for last February’s loss.
Once the AFC and NFC Champions have been decided, more specific Super Bowl odds will be posted, including game lines, point spreads, moneylines, totals, and prop bets.
Tune on to NBC on February 13 at 6:30 pm to witness these two legends go head-to-head to determine how the next chapter of the NFL history books will be written.
Odds To Win Super Bowl 56
- Kansas City Chiefs +450
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +650
- Buffalo Bills +1100
- Green Bay Packers +1200
- Los Angeles Rams +1200
- San Francisco 49ers +1300
- Baltimore Ravens +1400
- Cleveland Browns +1600
- Seattle Seahawks +2200
- Dallas Cowboys +3000
- Los Angeles Chargers +3000
- New Orleans Saints +3000
- Tennessee Titans +3000
- Denver Broncos +3500
- Miami Dolphins +3500
- New England Patriots +3500
- Arizona Cardinals +4000
- Indianapolis Colts +4000
- Minnesota Vikings +4000
- Pittsburgh Steelers +4000
- Washington Football Team +4500
- Chicago Bears +6000
- Las Vegas Raiders +7000
- Atlanta Falcons +8000
- Carolina Panthers +8000
- New York Giants +8500
- Philadelphia Eagles +9000
- Jacksonville Jaguars +10000
- Cincinnati Bengals +12500
- New York Jets +12500
- Detroit Lions +17500
- Point Spread: Dallas Cowboys +7.5, Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7.5
- Money Line: Dallas Cowboys +280, Tampa Bay Buccaneers -360
- Total Points: 51.5
- Point Spread: Arizona Cardinals +3.0, Tennessee Titans -3.0
- Money Line: Arizona Cardinals +135, Tennessee Titans -155
- Total Points: 52.0
- Point Spread: Jacksonville Jaguars -3.0, Houston Texans +3.0
- Money Line: Jacksonville Jaguars -150, Houston Texans +130
- Total Points: 45.0
- Point Spread: Los Angeles Chargers -1.0, Washington Football Team +1.0
- Money Line: Los Angeles Chargers -120, Washington Football Team +100
- Total Points: 44.5
- Point Spread: Minnesota Vikings -3.5, Cincinnati Bengals +3.5
- Money Line: Minnesota Vikings -180, Cincinnati Bengals +160
- Total Points: 48.0
- Point Spread: New York Jets +5.0, Carolina Panthers -5.0
- Money Line: New York Jets +195, Carolina Panthers -235
- Total Points: 44.5
- Point Spread: Philadelphia Eagles +3.5, Atlanta Falcons -3.5
- Money Line: Philadelphia Eagles +170, Atlanta Falcons -200
- Total Points: 48.0
- Point Spread: Pittsburgh Steelers +6.5, Buffalo Bills -6.5
- Money Line: Pittsburgh Steelers +230, Buffalo Bills -280
- Total Points: 48.5
- Point Spread: San Francisco 49ers -7.5, Detroit Lions +7.5
- Money Line: San Francisco 49ers -350, Detroit Lions +275
- Total Points: 46.0
- Point Spread: Cleveland Browns +6.0, Kansas City Chiefs -6.0
- Money Line: Cleveland Browns +215, Kansas City Chiefs -260
- Total Points: 53.0
- Point Spread: Denver Broncos -2.5, New York Giants +2.5
- Money Line: Denver Broncos -150, New York Giants +130
- Total Points: 42.5
- Point Spread: Green Bay Packers -3.0, New Orleans Saints +3.0
- Money Line: Green Bay Packers -175, New Orleans Saints +155
- Total Points: 50.0
- Point Spread: Chicago Bears +7.5, Los Angeles Rams -7.5
- Money Line: Chicago Bears +275, Los Angeles Rams -350
- Total Points: 44.5
- Point Spread: Baltimore Ravens -4.5, Las Vegas Raiders +4.5
- Money Line: Baltimore Ravens -210, Las Vegas Raiders +175
- Total Points: 51.0
Super Bowl Betting Limits For 18 & Up
There is a common saying among professional handicappers and investors on Wall Street, and it’s essentially reframing the question to “How much are you willing to lose?”
Basically, this is to ensure that should the absolute worst happen, you’d still be able to eat tomorrow or pay rent on time. Betting on the Super Bowl is fun and exciting, especially if you win, but you should always “Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.” That’s how to wager responsibly.
Experienced gamblers recommend setting a bet limit of 3% of your total bankroll. This allows for extended betting activity and provides room for rookie bettors to learn the ropes without blowing all their chips too early in the game.
Super Bowl Bet Types
There are hundreds of betting options for the Super Bowl each year and it essentially can be broken down into four types:
- Point Spread: A set number where the favorite (-) is expected to win by a certain margin over the underdog (+). A bet on the favorite wins if they win by more than the set number, and a bet on the underdog wins if they lose by less than the set number or win the game outright.
- Money Line: A set of odds where only the winner of the game must be picked correctly to win a bet. A bet on the favorite pays out less due to being more likely to win, and a bet on the underdog pays out more due to being less likely to win.
- Over/Under: A set number of total points scored by both teams where a bet must be placed on whether the combined final score will fall over or under the set number.
- Prop Bets: A type of bet not directly related to the outcome of the game. The Super Bowl features hundreds of different types including odds on all player and team stats as well as novelty type options on commercials, the halftime show, national anthem, color of the Gatorade shower, and many others.
Super Bowl Betting Tips for 18 and Over Bettors
If you’ve read this far into our guide, then you are well on your way to making an informed Super Bowl bet at one of our recommended sportsbooks. Here are a couple of more tips we can offer that can help new sports bettors get started.
- 18+ bettors should only wager with disposable funds, meaning the income that is left over after all essential bills are paid. Coming up with a monthly sports betting budget is a great start to responsible gaming.
- One final piece of advice we can offer is to shop the Super Bowl odds. Each over 18 online sportsbook will feature different odds, so if you’ve decided which team you want to bet on, shop the Super Bowl betting lines across the sites we recommend to find the one that will provide the highest payout. If you don’t see the lines you like you can always bet a little on the underdog and hope for a big win, if that doesn’t work, try taking a crack at betting on the NFL Draft.
Everything you need to know about Super Bowl 56
Date: February 13, 2022
Kickoff: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
Point Spread: TBD
Money Line: TBD
National Anthem: TBD
Halftime Show: TBD