18+ Betting On NFL Games On Thanksgiving
The fourth Thursday of November brings the celebration of family, friends, fellowship, and the founding fathers of the Americas each year as loved ones gather around the Thanksgiving dinner table and share a well-prepared meal. It also delivers a loaded day of NFL betting, as the league’s Thanksgiving slate of games take in a heaping-helping of action.
Our guide to 18+ betting on NFL games on Thanksgiving Day goes in-depth regarding what sites allow 18 and over bettors to lay action on the Detroit Lions, the Dallas Cowboys, or any of the other four NFL teams playing on Thanksgiving. Read on to discover the legalities involved in NFL Thanksgiving betting, what games are being played this year, what over-18 sportsbook sites are the best, and some background information to aid in making an informed wager.
Is Betting On NFL Thanksgiving Day Games Legal For 18-And-Up?
Some US states have regulated their own sportsbooks, and allow them to exist in either physical locations, websites, or mobile betting apps. If you live in or near one of those states, you can travel there and place a Thanksgiving Day NFL bet via one of those means. However, a majority of these venues require that bettors be at least 21 years old.
18 and over bettors can wager on NFL Thanksgiving odds at any of the offshore sportsbooks we recommend and can be accessed from almost anywhere in the United States. Since there are no federal gambling laws in place that outlaw international betting sites offering NFL Thanksgiving Day betting lines over the net, 18-and-over bettors across the USA can partake without concern for breaking the law.
Best Betting Sites For NFL Football On Thanksgiving Day
|Bovada||50% Up To $250||4.7/5||Visit SiteReview|
|Betonline||50% Up To $1,000||4.6/5||Visit Site|
|Mybookie||50% Up To $1,000||4.5/5||Visit Site|
|Xbet||100% Up To $500||4.4/5||Visit Site|
|Bookmaker||50% Up To $500||4.4/5||Visit Site|
|SportsBetting||50% Up To $1,000||4.3/5||Visit Site|
2021 Thanksgiving NFL Games
Thanksgiving NFL Bet Types
There’s really no limit to the amount of odds that eighteen-and-up sportsbooks can offer on the NFL games that occur on Thanksgiving Day each year, but below we discuss the NFL betting lines that take in the most action over the holiday.
- Point Spreads – The point spread indicates how many points a team will win or lose by. NFL teams must win by more than the amount they are favored by, or lose by less the amount they are selected to be defeated by, for bets to win. Underdogs are listed in the positive while favorites will feature a negative point spread.
- Money Line – Thanksgiving NFL betting lines will also include the opportunity to just pick who you think will win each game. Moneyline odds are featured in positive or negative three-digit numbers next to each team’s name. Underdogs are listed in the positive and favorites are listed in the negative. The money line odds also reveal the amount of money that can be won. Wagering $100 on a +300 dog will earn $300, whereas $150 is required to win $100 on -150 odds.
- Over/Under – Also known as a total, sportsbooks ask 18+ bettors to select whether or not they think the total points scored between both Thanksgiving NFL teams will end up above or below their predicted total.
- NFL Thanksgiving Prop Bets – Proposition bets can cover any yes or no occurrence during a Thanksgiving NFL Football broadcast, including which team scores the first field goal, whether or not a player kneels before the National Anthem, or what color a live performing musician will wear during the halftime show.
- Parlays – Parlay bets allow bettors that are over 18 to combine two or more wagers into one, creating for higher odds and even higher payouts. All bets inside of the NFL Thanksgiving parlay must succeed for the entire bet to win. Parlays are difficult to hit on, but winning one will pay off big time.
Over 18 Tips & Tricks: How To Bet On Thanksgiving Day NFL Football Games
Join More Than One Sportsbooks – Becoming a member at more than one 18+ site offering NFL Thanksgiving odd will allow bettors to shop the odds and obtain the highest payout possible. If one book has the Cowboys as a -140 favorite, and another has them at -120, selecting the latter allows for less risk on the bettor.
Manage Your Bankroll – Don’t bet on NFL Thanksgiving games using income needed for vital expenses. Declare a budget for your Thanksgiving holiday NFL betting and make sure the funds are disposable. Simply being mindful of your bankroll management is the first step toward more financially sensible NFL betting practices. Play your bankroll correctly, and you’ll have plenty of money “leftover” to bet on the Super Bowl.
Don’t Chase NFL Underdogs On Thanksgiving Day – The money line odds offered on NFL underdogs can be enticing, and let’s be real, sometimes they pay off. However, most often, they are underdogs for a reason and end up vacuuming up too much of your assets.
Live Thanksgiving NFL Betting For 18 & Up
Live betting on the NFL’s games on Thanksgiving Day creates an environment where bets can be made throughout the entirety of each game. Live, in-game odds are updated frequently that offer action on prop bets, quarterly winners, over/under totals, and more. The 18+ live betting on Thanksgiving NFL games doesn’t end until the final whistle blows.
Mobile Betting On NFL Thanksgiving Games
18, 19, and 20-year-old NFL betting enthusiasts rejoice! You no longer need to rely on a laptop or a PC to bet on Thanksgiving NFL games. iPads, iPhones, and most other popular smartphones and tablets, including Android, can access the top-rated sportsbooks we recommend for 18+ Thanksgiving NFL betting just by clicking on the links we’ve provided above.
These mobile betting apps only require a connection to the net and an up-to-date mobile browser like Chrome, Google, Safari, Opera, or Firefox. Thanksgiving Day NFL bets can be made with ease, and betting lines on NCAA Basketball and College Football odds can also be easily accessed via their mobile web-applications.
Bonus Cash Offers For Over 18 Thanksgiving NFL Football Betting
The sportsbooks that we recommend above extend generous bonus offers to 18+ members that are signing up for the first time, and if played correctly, they can enhance bankrolls to the tune of four figures. Offshore NFL betting sites offer to match new member’s first deposits, sometimes up to 100%, but bettors have to enter the bonus code provided or they’ll miss out. Accepting a bonus offer is not required, so read through the terms and conditions first.
Bitcoin (BTC) is the most preferred banking option for depositing and withdrawing funds with our best Thanksgiving NFL betting sites. The highest level of promotional offers are extended when using BTC to deposit funds, and it is the only withdrawal method that can be completed in less than a day.
There’s just no substitute for the transaction speed of cryptocurrency, and its built-in encryption technology creates for incredibly secure withdrawals and deposits. Of course, we require our top sportsbooks offering Thanksgiving NFL odds to accept more than crypto, and the following can be found when browsing the options at our recommend betting sites:
Withdrawal: Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check By Courier, Cryptocurrency