- The NFL Playoffs Begin On January 14, 2023
- Only 5 NFL Playoff Spots Remain Up For Grabs
Nine of the fourteen spots in the 2022-23 NFL Playoffs have already been secured with two weeks remaining on the regular season schedule. 18+ NFL sportsbook sites have weighed in with betting lines for each game and futures odds that suggest which teams will claim the remaining five spots available.
The AFC Playoff Picture
- The Buffalo Bills have clinched the AFC East Division
- The Kansas City Chiefs have clinched the AFC West Division
- The Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens, and San Diego Chargers have clinched a playoff berth
No matter what happens during Week 17, the winner of the Week 18 game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans will become the winner of the AFC South Division. The number 4 seed in the AFC will go to Jacksonville or Tennessee.
The Bengals and Ravens continue to fight for the AFC North Division crown, with Cincinnati holding the inside edge. If the season ended today, the Miami Dolphins would secure the 7th playoff spot, but they must play the New England Patriots and the New York Jets over the next two weeks. Those are the teams that would leap the Dolphins if they drop any further.
Right now, the Bills would be the number 1 seed in the AFC and can only fall behind Kansas City with a worse win-loss record.
AFC Futures Odds
- Buffalo Bills +165
- Kansas City Chiefs +225
- Cincinnati Bengals +325
- Los Angeles Chargers +1200
- Baltimore Ravens +1500
- Jacksonville Jaguars +2500
- Miami Dolphins +2500
- Tennessee Titans +8000
- New England Patriots +10000
- New York Jets +20000
- Pittsburgh Steelers +30000
- Las Vegas Raiders +40000
NFC Playoff Picture
- The Minnesota Vikings and San Francisco 49ers have clinched their divisions
- The Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys have clinched a playoff berth
The Philadelphia Eagles have been dominant this year and would have clinched the NFC East already if not for the pesky Dallas Cowboys, who are also playing well.
The Eagles can clinch their division with a win against the New Orleans Saints this weekend, where they’re favored by an NFL point spread of -5.5.
There is some room for the 49ers and Vikings to move around, but for now, it appears that the Eagles, Minnesota, and San Francisco will be the top three seeds, in that order.
The fourth playoff seed in the NFC will be given to the winner of the NFC South, and right now, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers lead the division. The Carolina Panthers and Saints still have time to move ahead of the Bucs, but NFL Playoff betting sites are giving Tampa Bay the best chance to win the NFC South.
NFC Conference Futures
- Philadelphia Eagles +140
- San Francisco 49ers +225
- Dallas Cowboys +400
- Minnesota Vikings +1200
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +1400
- Green Bay Packers +2200
- Detroit Lions +5000
- New York Giants +6500
- Carolina Panthers +7500
- Washington Commanders +10000
- New Orleans Saints +12500
- Seattle Seahawks +12500
Eighteen and older gamblers with a keen eye may notice that every single money line posted in this article is positive, meaning that more money can be won than the amount that is bet.
That status will not last long, so place your NFL Playoff bets now and secure the highest possible cash winnings.
- NFL Playoff Betting Odds – Bovada Sportsbook
- Source – NFL.com