The National Football League’s (NFL) regular season is finally over, and the NFL will officially enter the postseason with its wildcard weekend set to begin this Saturday.
This year the wildcard weekend will consist of two triple headers on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday will consist of two NFC and one AFC matchup, with Sunday featuring two AFC and one NFC matchup. Saturday, we will see the Colts at the Bills (AFC), Rams at Seahawks (AFC), and Buccaneers at Washington (NFC). Sunday will feature the Ravens at Titans (AFC), Bears at Saints (NFC), and the Browns at Steelers (NFC).
18+ online sportsbooks have favored the Kansas City Chiefs for most of the season, and while the odds have changed throughout the year, the Chiefs still sit on top of the futures board. Below are the current Super Bowl futures available online at Bovada’s Sportsbook.
Odds To Win Super Bowl LV
- Kansas City Chiefs +190
- Green Bay Packers +450
- Buffalo Bills +650
- New Orleans Saints +800
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +1000
- Baltimore Ravens +1100
- Seattle Seahawks +1100
- Pittsburgh Steelers +2000
- Tennessee Titans +3000
- Los Angeles Rams +4000
- Cleveland Browns +5000
- Indianapolis Colts +5000
- Chicago Bears +8000
- Washington Football Team +8500
In addition to future odds, you can also find game lines for confirmed matchups. Game lines typically offer spread, money line, and over/under odds. Below are the current matchups and spread betting lines heading into the wild card weekend.
NFC Wild Card Matchups:
(2) New Orleans Saints (12-4) vs. (7) Chicago Bears (8-8)
4:40 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10
*Spread: Saints -9.5
(3) Seattle Seahawks (12-4) vs. (6) Los Angeles Rams (10-6)
4:40 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9
*Spread: Seahawks -4.5
(4) Washington Football Team (7-9) vs. (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5)
8:15 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9
*Spread: Bucs -8
AFC Wild Card Matchups:
(2) Buffalo Bills (13-3) vs. (7) Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
1:05 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9
*Spread: Bills -7
(3) Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) vs. (6) Cleveland Browns (11-5)
8:15 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10
*Spread: Steelers -4
(4) Tennessee Titans (11-5) vs. (5) Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
1:05 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10
*Spread: Ravens -3.5
*Spread odds provided by Bovada Sportsbook
Once the wild card weekend is over, it will be time to move on to the divisional and conference championships before topping off the season with Super Bowl LV. Below are the dates for the divisional, conference championships, and the Super Bowl.
Other Important Post Season Dates:
- Divisional round: Jan. 16, 17 – (1) Chiefs and (1) Packers will host the lowest remaining seeds in their respective conferences.
- Conference championships: Jan. 24
- Super Bowl LV: Feb. 7: Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.)
Online sportsbooks offer betting lines to players over 18 by operating offshore and outside of the United States. Domestic sports betting states typically only accept bets from residents over the age of 21; however, few states offer those lines to 18+ players.
There is no doubt that betting on the Super Bowl is one of the most significant betting events of the year. According to CNBC, more than 26 million Americans bet on Super Bowl LV, wagering more than $6.8 billion. This year with more domestic options available to Americans, that number will surely be surpassed.